Effective Date: June 2019
These Terms and Conditions govern the manner in which we collect, use, maintain, and disclose information collected from users (“User”) of any of our websites (“Sites”). These Terms and Conditions apply to each of the Sites and all products and services offered by Veterinarian Connect, Collaborative Marketing Solutions, and our affiliates.
Legally Binding Agreement
By accessing the Website or Services, You represent and warrant that You have read and understood, and agree to be bound by these TOU and that You acknowledge the adequacy of consideration of this Agreement. Please review this document carefully, as it is a legally binding document between You and Collaborative Marketing Solutions. BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT, EITHER THROUGH JOINING OUR NETWORK OR ACCESSING OUR SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY AND ITS AFFILIATES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IN WHICH CASE THE TERMS “YOU” OR “YOUR” SHALL REFER TO SUCH ENTITY AND ITS AFFILIATES. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, OR IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT EXECUTE AN ORDER FORM OR OTHERWISE ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND MAY NOT USE THE VETERINARIAN CONNECT SERVICES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TOU, YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING THE VETERINARIAN CONNECT WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES AND MUST EXIT IMMEDIATELY. To the maximum extent permitted and enforceable under applicable law, Collaborative Marketing Solutions reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time, effective upon the posting of an updated version of this Agreement. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this Agreement continued use of the Services after any such changes shall constitute Your consent to such changes. Updates to the TOU will be indicated by the “Effective Date” in the Introduction section of this Agreement. If You do not agree to such modifications and updates, please exit the Website and Services immediately.
The Website and Services are not targeted to, and should not be used by, persons under the age of 18. BY ACCESSING THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD, ARE LEGALLY QUALIFIED TO ENTER INTO AND FORM CONTRACTS UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, and are not barred from accessing the website or services under the laws of any applicable jurisdiction.
Communications on the Sites
The Sites may utilize various methods for communications between other users, healthcare providers, vendors, and third parties, such as forums, chatrooms, messaging, or electronic mail. These are referred to collectively as “communications.” Any and all communications on our Sites are subject to these terms and conditions. When you utilize our Sites for communications you further expressly agree as follows:
- We assume no responsibility for any postings or content. We also do not vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message posted. Any opinions stated are those of the individual user and not Collaborative Marketing Solutions.
- Once you post something on one of our sites, you no longer own it. We may store that information; we may republish that information; we may even remove the information if in our sole discretion we believe it to be objectionable.
- We will not permit the posting of any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, defamatory, knowingly false, inaccurate, hateful, threatening, or harassing material. Nor will we tolerate content that is invasive of a person’s privacy, sexually-oriented or content which may violate any applicable laws. Any advertisements or solicitations of business are likewise prohibited. You are permitted to post links to other sites, but you may not post any material which you either do not own or do not have the express consent of the owner to use. In the event of any dispute over content, we will reveal your identity and the IP address from which your content was posted.
- If you violate any provision of this Policy, we reserve the right to immediately and permanently ban you from participating in our sites, as well as notifying your service provider and any other entities involved.
- You are solely liable and responsible for the content of your messages. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Collaborative Marketing Solutions and its affiliates, and their respective members, directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation by you of this Agreement. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
- We reserve the right to record, edit, remove any content, as well as investigate any allegation that a post does not conform to law or these terms and conditions.
Some of our Sites may contain sponsored information, or information for the placement of which a fee has been paid to Collaborative Marketing Solutions. If you choose to do business with any of our advertisers, you are subject to whatever contractual language, warranties, representations, or terms and conditions imposed or negotiated by and between yourself and that advertiser. Under no circumstances are we liable for any losses attributable to your transactions or relations with our advertisers.
Limitations on Damages
Although we intend to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms, “trojan horses” or other destructive materials to these sites, we do not guarantee or warrant that each such site or materials that may be downloaded from this site or network sites do not contain such destructive features. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features.
In no event shall Collaborative Marketing Solutions, its wholly owned subsidiaries, affiliates, or suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Sites, even if we or our authorized representative have been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
We reserve the right to terminate your access to our Sites for any violation of these Terms and Conditions without any prior notice to you. We may further block your machine address and/or IP address, or otherwise preclude or prevent your further participation and/or access to the Sites.
If you believe any information on the Sites violates your copyright, contact our webmaster with the following information:
- Complete identification of work claimed to have been infringed upon;
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Sites;
- Your contact information;
- Your signed statement as follows:
“Under penalty of perjury, and subject to the penalties of 18 Pa. Cons. Stat. §4904 relating to unsworn falsification to authorities, the information I have provided is accurate; I am the copyright owner or I am authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and my signature and/or the authorized copyright holder’s signature appears below.”
Comments & Feedback
You have the right to contact Collaborative Marketing Solutions with any complaints or to seek additional information. You may email us at [email protected]. You may also call 888-400-1573, ext. 809. For any physical documents, you may send mail to 913 N. Market Street, Suite 200, Wilmington, DE 19801.